Papillon dutch oven
Papillon, it looks like a traditional stew pot, but the heavy cast iron has made way for a lightweight, user-friendly cooking pot thanks to the smart use of light aluminium material.
- A contemporary design developed by the Beka Design Studio based in Belgium. Inspired by soft lines and two toned colour pallets combined with smart use of materials, they created a casserole that brings you great cooking comfort and a stylish touch to your table.
- Multifunctional use. Perfect for slow cooking, golden brown frying, reheating or preparing delicious traditional stews.
- The ceramic non-stick coating means it is easy to use. Your food slides out of the pot with ease and cleaning is a piece of cake. Using a soft sponge with water, wipe dry and it is ready for storage.
- Energy saving: the lightweight aluminium is an excellent heat conductor, which means that cooking over a low to medium heat is sufficient to reach the right temperature.
- Continuous condensation of cooking liquid ensures that your food will never become dry. The lid has self-basting dimpels that ensure continuous moistening of your dish.
- Suitable for all hobs, incl. induction and oven (up to 200°C)