Healthy salad with roasted vegetables, lentils and feta cheese
☀️ Summer temperatures make us crave fresh salads. BEKA introduces you this original lentil salad with feta!
- 200 g lentils
- 300 g beetroot, peeled and cut into wedges
- 300 g carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 150 g feta cheese
- Pepper and salt
- Olive oil
- pomegranate seeds
- flat-leaf parsley
30 minutes serves 4 Healthy, Summer
- First rinse the lentils under cold water. Cook in a large pot until tender according to the instructions on the packet.
- Place the pieces of beetroot and carrot on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Season with salt and pepper then drizzle some olive oil on top. Roast for about 20 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 200°C.
- Drain the lentils and rinse again with cold water. Put them in a large bowl, drizzle with some olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the roasted vegetables and mix.
- Divide between the plates and crumble feta cheese on top to taste. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and fresh parsley.