Quiche with asparagus and ham
Put the sun on your plate with this delicious spring dish! This quiche with green asparagus requires few ingredients and is easy to prepare.
- 250 gr. green asparagus
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 3 eggs
- 125 ml. light cream
- 125 gr. herb cream cheese
- 50 gr. grated cheese (of your choice)
- 100 gr. raw ham
- Fresh tarragon
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Clean the asparagus and trim the tough, fibrous part at the bottom.
- Blanch them in salted water for 8 minutes. Put them in cold water and drain well.
- Place the puff pastry in your with baking paper covered tarte tatin tin.
- Beat the eggs with the cream, herb cheese and grated cheese. Season with salt, pepper and add tarragon to taste.
- Cover the pastry base with the raw ham and arrange the asparagus on top. Pour the egg mixture over.
- Place in the middle of the oven and bake the quiche for 30 minutes until golden brown.
💡 Omit the ham and you have a delicious veggie quiche recipe!