Cicla stands for Circular Impact.
This collection is made from processed RCS certified stainless steel. Recycled stainless steel not only helps conserve the world's resources, but is also the most durable material for cookware. Stainless steel is known for its resistance to heavy use, easy cleaning, and ability to withstand high heat. The use of recycled materials does not compromise the performance of these durable materials.
- High-quality recycled stainless steel.
- RCS certificate: the body contains +90% recycled material, certified by Intertek 189824-RCS.
- Encapsulated 3-layer sandwich base eliminates hot spots and ensures your food will cook evenly. Optimal heat conservation and distribution.
- Transparent glass lid with air vent hole allows steam to escape, preventing boiling over and lid rattling.
- Rounded rim for easy pouring.
- Comfortable stainless steel riveted stay-cool handles.
- Inner capacity marks: no need for a measuring jug.