Ravioli with Cod, Bacon Bits, and Broccoli
What’s more romantic than diving into the kitchen together and preparing a delicious dinner? Let yourself be surprised by the combination of crispy cod fillets and bacon cubes, creamy ravioli, and fresh broccoli. It's time to bring out your new MOBI set, as it contains everything you need to prepare this delicious dish.
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 cod fillets
- 1 broccoli
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 250 ml heavy cream
- 70 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 400 g ravioli (ricotta filling)
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 200 g bacon cubes
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Salt, pepper, and nutmeg to taste
- Olive oil
- Finely chop the onion and mince the garlic.
- Cut the broccoli into small florets.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Cook the ravioli according to the instructions on the package. Add the broccoli to the boiling water during the last 5 minutes of cooking and cook them together with the pasta.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan and fry the bacon until crispy. Remove the bacon from the pan and drain it on a paper towel.
- Melt a knob of butter in the same pan.
- Season the cod fillets with salt and pepper, then fry them until golden brown. Season the other side and flip the fillets.
- In a saucepan, heat the cream. Add the ricotta and stir well. Add a little pasta cooking water to thin out the sauce. Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of nutmeg.
- Add the bacon to the sauce and let it simmer over low heat until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Drain the cooked ravioli and broccoli, then gently toss them with the sauce.
Serve the cod fillets on a plate with a portion of ravioli and broccoli. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and finely chopped parsley. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
And as you know, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach! Enjoy a lovely evening together.