Pasta dish with zucchini
Perfect family dish and very easy to prep in advance !
- 400gr spirelli
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 zucchini
- 100cl cream
- pepper and salt
- 200gr grated cheese
45 minutes 4 people Family, Healthy
- Preheat the oven to 220°C
- Chop the garlic and slice the zucchini
- Cook the pasta al dente in salted water and drain it once it is done. Save half a litre of cooking water.
- In the meantime, heat a pan with olive oil and fry the garlic cloves until golden and fragrant.
- Add the zucchini to the pan with a pinch of salt and pepper and fry on medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Mix the pasta and the zucchini with the cream and the remaining cooking liquid
- Spread your preparation in the oven roaster and cover with the grated cheese
- Place in the middle of the preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes. Serve and enjoy!