A true traditional utensil, the sweet jar is used to bring fruits to a boil in order to make jams, jellies or preserves.
- This Sweet Jar can also be used as a pot to prepare bouillabaisse, cook crustaceans, make marmalades or compotes, and it can even function as an elegant champagne bucket!
- The pouring spout and the counter handle allow for an excellent grip to transfer your preparations more easily.
- Made from high-quality stainless steel.
- Inner capacity marks: no need for a measuring jug
- Glass lid not included but available separate (ref. nr. 16409304).
- The glass lid is available separately (ref. nr. 16409304).