Tetsubin tea kettle 1 l
Inspired by the traditional Japanese tea kettle, this Tetsubin represents the perfect balance between aesthetics, functionality and material. The design is unique and protected and makes your tea ritual a moment of relaxation and enjoyment.
- Including stainless steel tea strainer with fine holes: finely cut loose tea leaves cannot escape. The basket offers sufficient space for the leaves to circulate so that the tea can steep quickly and obtains its ideal taste.
- The cleverly designed pouring spout prevents leakage when pouring.
- The extra wide base makes allows you to use the Tetsubin on all types of hobs (including induction). The water can therefore be heated over a low to medium heat, and then the tea can be added.
- The aroma of fresh tea is subtly dispersed through the small steam hole in the lid.
- By cleverly combining materials such as cast iron (pot) and porcelain (lid), heat loss is reduced to a minimum. Your tea will stay hot for a long time. The handle is fully foldable and rests in the tea kettle itself. This makes storage neat and efficient.
- With a capacity of 1 litre, there is sufficient water for 4 cups of tea.